Disclaimer: None of our reviews are sponsored. We earn a commission when you purchase items through our links.
We all know dragging a compressor around is just plain annoying.
With advancements is battery powered nailers we no longer need them to get good power.
We put together this quick guide on some of the top cordless framing nailers on the market.
On this page:
The Best Cordless Framing Nailer 2020
Here's a list of the 5 best cordless framing nailers we found:
1. DEWALT DCN692 XR Cordless Framing Nailer
- DEWALT cordless framing nailer has dual-speed motor optimized to drive a wide range of fasteners for versatility
- Framing nailer gun has tool-free selector switch for sequential or bump-fire modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise nail placement
- Stall release lever to reset driver blade in the event of a jam
- Adjustable rafter hook
- Easy access to the nosepiece for removal of jammed nails
2. Paslode 905600 Cordless XP Framing Nailer
- Increased Productivity - Drives nails flush in LVL and other hardwoods that remodelers encounter.
- All Season Formula - Works in temperatures down to 14°F.
- Lightweight - 7.2lbs. for better comfort and control while working overhead or in tight spaces.
- Guaranteed Durability 50% Longer Run-time with 7V Li-ion Battery for up to 9,000 nails per charge.
- Compact Design: Fits between 16" o.c. studs, joists and roof trusses.
3. BOSTITCH BCF30P1 Cordless Framing Nailer
- Cordless framing nailer features tool-free selector switch for sequential and contact-actuation modes
- Brushless motor and engine design of the framing nailer gun includes two speeds for optimized performance and enough power to drive 3-1/2-inch fasteners
- Stall release lever to reset driver blade in case of jam
4. Metabo HPT NR1890DR Battery Powered Framing Nailer
- INCLUDED: NR1890DRS, Compact 3. 0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, Fast Charger, Contractor Bag, Safety Glasses
- CORDLESS FREEDOM: Pneumatic power with 18 volt cordless freedom
- FASTENERS: Accepts round head 21 degree plastic strip collated nails from 2 Inch up to 3-1/2 inch in length and (0.113 to 0.131)
- POWER: Drives 400 Nails per charge using Metabo HPT's new compact 3.0 Ah Li-ion battery(included)
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for all construction framing applications but is particularly useful for punch-out work on a jobsite without the need for a tank or hose
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Get a professional finish with varying materials with the tool-less depth of drive adjustment
5. Hitachi NR1890DR Cordless Brushless Framing Nailer
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Unique Air Spring Drive System that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time and increased driving speed
- Brushless motor for longer run time per charge, less maintenance and increased durability
- Powered by a Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery that is 3/4 inches shorter and .6 pounds lighter than a conventional 3.0Ah battery for complete portability
- Selective actuation on the control panel transitions between sequential mode and bump fire mode, when rapid nailing is preferred
- 21° magazine holds approximately 37 plastic strip collated fasteners from 2 inches up to 3 1/2 inches in length