Disclaimer: None of our reviews are sponsored. We earn a commission when you purchase items through our links.
Sometimes it’s not possible or inconvenient to use a compressor and hose for finish nailing.
That’s where the cordless models come in.
Thanks to improved battery power over recent years, they have quickly become the go-to tool for smaller jobs.
We’ve put together this quick guide on some of the top cordless finish nailers on the market today…
On this page:
Best Cordless Finish Nailer Reviews
Here's a list of the 5 best cordless finish nailers we found:
1. DEWALT DCN680D1 Cordless Finish Nailer Kit
- Diagnostics with LED indicator Communicates battery charge status: charged
- Charges all DEWALT 12V - 20V max li-ion batteries from a vehicle's power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite
- Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle's battery
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
2. PORTER-CABLE PCC792LA Cordless Straight Finish Nailer
- 100% battery power: Eliminates need for a compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges
- Multiple Tool Free Settings: provide increased productivity and user safety
- Motor design: provides consistent firing power into various materials and climate conditions
- Multiple tool free settings: Provides increased productivity and user safety
- Fastener length capacity of 1" to 2-1/2" and a magazine capacity of 100 nails
3. BOSTITCH BCN650D1 15 Gauge Angled Cordless Finish Nailer
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: Save time and money by going cordless
- BRUSHLESS MOTOR BENEFITS: Brushless motor and engine design drives 15ga FN style angled finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" length.
- NARROW NOSE FOR SIGHT AND ACCURACY: Narrow nose designed for clear line of sight and accuracy of nail placement
- BRIGHTER WORKSPACE: Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- JAM RELEASE: Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
4. Makita XNB02Z LXT Battery 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer
- Powerful motor design drives standard 16 gauge, straight finish nails from 1" to 2-1/2" in length
- Drives up to 1, 000 finish nails using a 5.0Ah 18V LXT battery (battery not included)
- Cordless for increased convenience; eliminates the need for a compressor and air hose
- Compact center height enables viewing around the nose tip when fastening in tight spots
- Anti-dry Fire mechanism engineered to help prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface.Reversible belt clip allows the tool to remain close