Disclaimer: None of our reviews are sponsored. We earn a commission when you purchase items through our links.
Why waste time setting up a compressor and hose for a brad nailer when you can just use a cordless model?
Battery powered brad nailers have come a long way and are now the easiest tool to use for smaller jobs.
We made this quick guide to show you some of the top cordless brand nail guns on the market…
On this page:
The Best Cordless Brad Nailer Reviews
Here's a list of the best cordless brad nailers we found:
1. PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA Cordless Brad Nailer Kit
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: this cordless brad nailer is battery-powered, eliminating the need for a compressor, hose, or expensive gas cartridges.
- CONSISTENT DRIVING DEPTH: our depth adjustment wheel allows you to properly countersink nails consistently. Nail Diameter: 18 gauge
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: a tool-free release lever, jam release, and depth adjustment wheel make your life easier.
- BETTER RUNTIME: Included 1.5 Ah 20V MAX Lithium-ion battery lasts longer than NiCad, charger included. Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: PORTER-CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase.
2. DEWALT DCN680D1 Cordless Brad Nailer Kit
- Diagnostics with LED indicator Communicates battery charge status: charged
- Charges all DEWALT 12V - 20V max li-ion batteries from a vehicle's power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite
- Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle's battery
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
3. Ryobi P320 One+ Airstrike Battery Brad Nailer Kit
- P320 NAILER: This tool can drive 18-Gauge nails between 5/8 and 2 inches long. It has useful features, like an adjustable knob on the back to adjust the air pressure, a belt clip, LED lighting, and a...
- SELECTABLE DRIVE: Contact-actuated mode allows you to drive up to 60 nails per minute, and single sequential mode allows for precision nail placement
- P117 CHARGER: This charger can handle Ryobi 18V batteries, working with both the lithium ion and Ni-Cad models. Its IntelliPort technology knows when a battery is fully charged so it can turn the unit...
- P102 Battery: This compact battery allows for easier handling with Ryobi's One+ family of tools. It can be charged in only a half hour with the P117 charger
4. BOSTITCH BCN680B 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: Save time and money by going cordless
- MORE POWER: Brushless motor and engine design drives 18ga Brad nails from 5/8" to 2-1/8" length.
- INCREASED ACCURACY: Features a narrow nose designed for clear line of sight and accuracy of nail placement
- BETTER VISIBILITY: Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- SAFER & MORE EFFICIENT: Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- TOOL-FREE SELECTOR: Tool-free selector switch for sequential and contact-actuation modes; for accurate fastener placement and faster application speed
5. Hitachi NT1850DE 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer
- Freedom from cumbersome air hose and compressor saves time in setup, during applications and in jobsite clean up
- Selective actuation switch transitions between sequential mode and bump fire mode
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for flush drives into various materials
- Brushless motor for longer run time, less maintenance and increased durability
- Powered by a Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery that is 3/4" shorter and .6 lbs lighter than a conventional 3.0Ah battery for complete portability
- Compatible with all Hitachi 18V Lithium Ion slide type batteries