Disclaimer: None of our reviews are sponsored. We earn a commission when you purchase items through our links.
Why waste time setting up a compressor and hose for a brad nailer when you can just use a cordless model?
Battery powered brad nailers have come a long way and are now the easiest tool to use for smaller jobs.
We made this quick guide to show you some of the top cordless brand nail guns on the market…
On this page:
The Best Cordless Brad Nailer Reviews 2020
Here's a list of the best cordless brad nailers we found:
1. PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA Cordless Brad Nailer Kit
- 100% Battery Power Of The Cordless Brand Nailer Eliminates Need For Compressor, Hose Or Costly Gas Cartridges
- Motor Design Of 18 Gauge Brad Nailer Provides Consistent Firing Power Into Various Materials And Climate Conditions
- Multiple Tool-Free Settings Of The Battery Brad Nailer Provide Ease Of Use
- Unit'S Lightweight And Optimal Center Of Graviy Provide User Comfort In Multiple Positions Reducing User Fatigue
2. DEWALT DCN680D1 Cordless Brad Nailer Kit
- 100% battery power of the cordless brand nailer eliminates need for compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges
- Brushless motor of 18 gauge brad nailer maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose of the battery brad nailer improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC608)
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
3. Ryobi P320 One+ Airstrike Battery Brad Nailer Kit
- P320 NAILER: This tool can drive 18-Gauge nails between 5/8 and 2 inches long. It has useful features, like an adjustable knob on the back to adjust the air pressure, a belt clip, LED lighting, and a...
- SELECTABLE DRIVE: Contact-actuated mode allows you to drive up to 60 nails per minute, and single sequential mode allows for precision nail placement
- P117 CHARGER: This charger can handle Ryobi 18V batteries, working with both the lithium ion and Ni-Cad models. Its IntelliPort technology knows when a battery is fully charged so it can turn the unit...
- P102 Battery: This compact battery allows for easier handling with Ryobi’s One+ family of tools. It can be charged in only a half hour with the P117 charger
4. BOSTITCH BCN680B 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: Save time and money by going cordless
- MORE POWER: Brushless motor and engine design drives 18ga Brad nails from 5/8" to 2-1/8" length.
- INCREASED ACCURACY: Features a narrow nose designed for clear line of sight and accuracy of nail placement
- BETTER VISIBILITY: Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- SAFER & MORE EFFICIENT: Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- TOOL-FREE SELECTOR: Tool-free selector switch for sequential and contact-actuation modes; for accurate fastener placement and faster application speed
5. Hitachi NT1850DE 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Freedom from cumbersome air hose and compressor saves time in setup, during applications and in jobsite clean up
- Selective actuation switch transitions between sequential mode and bump fire mode
- Tool less depth of drive adjustment for flush drives into various materials
- Brushless motor for longer run time, less maintenance and increased durability
- Powered by a Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery that is 3/4 inches shorter and .6 pounds lighter than a conventional 3.0Ah battery for complete portability